Monday, September 16, 2013

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream Review

I had been on the hunt for a BB Cream for a while. I would always look around the stores but never ended up buying any. I was out the other week and decided to take a chance and buy one. I ended up going with Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream. There really is no real reason why I went with this one, just that the price was right and I have always enjoyed Maybelline products.

Price: $7.49 at Target

To start I have normal to dry skin with acne blemishes and scars. So this is a review on how this BB Cream reacted with a skin type like mine.




The consistency is more on the liquid side. Here is a picture of what it looks like right after being squeezed out of the bottle.


And here is what it looks like after being spread out.


It didn't rub in right away. It took a little to get it worked into the skin.
This was the same way for when I put it on my face. It seemed runny and not heavy enough to cover up blemishes.  Which is true. It did not really cover up my blemishes, it just kind of rubbed into my face and then went away. It might be nice for people that just wanted a slight tint on their face that do not have things to cover up.

Overall, it was a good price and might work as a slightly tinted moisturizer but I do not believe it works to cover up blemishes and acne scars. I need something more heavy and blend-able. But I might be able to use it for going to the beach or things like that. 







No comments:

Post a Comment